PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy and the creative freedom of a start- up, whilst still having the legacy, resources and stability of BANDAI NAMCO, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich BANDAI NAMCO's list of successful IP's by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Our Games Team
Everybody in our Games team is first and foremost, a Game Maker and you will be no different. You will be working in small teams to rapidly design, prototype and iterate game ideas from yourself and the team, so although a master of your own discipline, you will still have a huge voice when it comes to concepting and designing Games at BANDAI NAMCO Mobile. Due to this, it is imperative that you can bring a deep understanding of the Mobile F2P Gaming Market.
Although an experienced voice when it comes to Video Games, you understand that there is always more to learn from both your peers and from the community. You are flexible and open to change within a fast-paced team environment and a firm believer that world class games begin with a world class team. You understand that processes are not written in stone to be followed regardless, that everything can always be changed and improved, and that change can bring innovation.
Game Developer - Generalist
We are now looking for a seasoned and well-versed Game Developer with broad experience developing mobile games to join our team in Barcelona.
You will be designing and writing high quality code that is clean, robust and of a high performance that will create amazing gameplay experiences, whilst also ensuring the performance and stability of the game throughout.
As you will be working in a small team, you will be implementing across all areas including gameplay, player controls, game simulation behaviours, AI, meta-game behaviour, user interface, visual effects, audio effects, analytics hooks, and social features alongside the rest of the Game Development team.
- Extensive Gaming experience, having shipped at least 3 successful games in Senior roles.
- Passion for making and playing games across all genres
- Creative, innovative, and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
- Experience with rapid prototyping, iterative game development and delivering full games.
- Strong technical design and code skills, preferably in C# with Unity, though strong C++ experience is acceptable.
- Extensive experience in different areas of game development such as gameplay, multiplayer, AI, rendering, UI, FX.
What do we offer you?
- Entire Work Autonomy
- Unlimited Holidays
- Language Lessons (Spanish + Japanese)
- Premium Smartphone and Sim Card for Personal Use
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Ticket Restaurant (Meal Allowance)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Ticket Guarderia
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks
- Professional Development Allowance
- Pension Plan
Living outside of Barcelona right now? We will connect with our best in class relocation support team who will help you take care of all of the paperwork and help you find your new home here in Barcelona.