PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy, and the creative freedom of a start-up, whilst still having the legacy, resources, and stability of BANDAI NAMCO, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich BANDAI NAMCO's list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Our Marketing Team
We are a small and dynamic group of experienced global marketing experts, with far-reaching expertise across a multitude of specialisms within the Mobile Market space. Whilst our disciplines differ, our goal is the same: to grow and nurture our community of BANDAI NAMCO mobile game players in the west.
As part of the marketing team, you will be working on some of BANDAI NAMCO’s most prestigious, global IPs that have shaped the Video Game industry, as well as future IPs developed by our Internal team in Barcelona. We favour small teams, to remain as agile as possible in an ever-changing market. Advocating innovation over repetition as we aim to accelerate BANDAI NAMCO to the world's #1 Publisher.
As we expand the BANDAI NAMCO community into the west, you will still be working closely with our head office in Japan. Teamwork and collaboration with our head office as well as our Barcelona Marketing team are key to our success as we continue to grow the BANDAI NAMCO brand worldwide.
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a veteran Product Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of Mobile Game strategy to develop and drive the marketing strategy for BANDAI NAMCO Mobile's existing IPs specifically for the Western world. In the role, you will be selecting the best go-to-market methods, working closely with the production team to achieve KPI targets whilst collaborating with our cross-functional team across User Acquisition, Community Managers, Analysts & Creatives to manage execution and evaluation of our marketing plan.
As a dedicated Product Marketing Manager, you will have full ownership of the product branding, positioning strategy and will oversee the marketing budget for the game in the West. Like the rest of our team, a creative yet analytical mindset with a “fail-fast” mentality that wants to revolutionise the industry and discover new ways to reach and engage players will be pivotal in the role.
- A passion and strong knowledge of the gaming market.
- 5+ Years of experience in Mobile game Product Marketing or similar roles.
- Demonstrated success in launching at least 1 F2P title.
- Deep understanding of user acquisition, app store optimization, monetization, and retention.
- Experience working with a game’s teams and a strong understanding of the development cycle.
- Experience working with well-known IPs.
- Able to constructively critique work from the team, whilst welcoming and integrating feedback on your own work.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral with excellent communication skills.
- A genuine interest in Anime IPs is a welcome addition!